Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Loan Servicing Specialist II
at Pacific Premier Bank
The Sr. Loan Servicing Specialist II is responsible for all loan boarding. This position is also responsible for all post origination quality control of loan reviews including, but not limited to, proper documentation, escrow account disbursements, flood and hazard insurance monitoring, payment processing and other various types of adjustable loan processing as well as understanding applicable compliance issues with knowledge of Commercial, Business Loans and Consumer Loans which may include Residential Loans.
- Perform post origination quality control loan audits to ensure that all proper documents have been received. This requires follow-up and review of all trailing legal documents for new loan originations.
- Assist and conduct research necessary to address loan problems (data entry errors, payment exceptions/misapplications, etc.), resolve, and communicate outcome to appropriate parties.
- Perform Insurance and Flood tracking and all aspects of handling processing for Insurance and flood processing.
- Work closely with the funding group to insure that all loans to be boarded are complete and correct.
- SBA processing to include account maintenance.
- Assist in servicing and resolve Real Estate Tax Issues and processing
- Processing monetary and non-monetary transactions that impact the loan portfolio (payments, NSF checks, payoffs, etc.).
- Assist in processing charge-offs, REO’s, any loan adjustments, reversals, escrow disbursements, corporate advances, etc.).
- Assist in processing escrow analysis disbursements.
- Contact vendors to address issues and questions as they related to accounts for resolution.
- Assist in processing Special Assets transactions and updates
- Assist in processing Charge Offs and Non-Accruals transactions and system updates
- Responsible for the daily GL balancing.
- Interface with Investors/Investor accounting.
- Responsible for consumer dispute research and assist in resolution.
- Responsible for Participation Remittances reports and preparation • Responsible for monthly FHLB collateral pledge.
- Review and prepare responses to requests for payoff demands received from borrower, escrow companies and title companies as well as internal customers.
- Prepare, release documents for collateral releases for all paid loans for approval.
- Work with other members of the Loan Servicing Department for cross training
- May serve as a point of escalation for issues in the Loan Servicing Department.
- 6 or more years of experience in Loan Servicing
- Commercial, Consumer, & Business Loan Servicing experience preferred
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.