Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Preventative Maintenance Field Technician
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – ANAHEIM, CA
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE FIELD TECHNICIAN: Mechanic with 3 plus years’ experience servicing electric, internal combustion lift trucks and construction equipment to work in the field. Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.