Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
at Performance Team
- Job ID
- # of Openings
About the company: As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team (PT) is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with nearly 30 years of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. PT has 12 domestic hubs strategically located near major ports, interstate highways and intermodal rail lines allowing us to provide the retail and manufacturing industries with flexible B2B and B2C solutions for the movement, handling and distribution of goods. We believe that it is our talented team of professionals who help us stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us! At a time when many companies are cutting back and losing their valuable resources, Performance Team is growing full force! Join the team that is outperforming the rest, and make a difference.
Summary: Provides a variety of skilled duties in one or more buildings, such as painting, carpentry, plumbing, cement masonry, minor electrical, dry wall or other recognized crafts for the purpose of maintaining and repairing buildings and facilities. Utilize safety processes and procedures on a daily basis.
- Respond immediately to emergency maintenance requests at our Inland Empire locations.
- Repair leaky faucets, toilets, dispensers, and snake clogged plumbing when necessary.
- Wall cleaning, painting, plaster and drywall when necessary.
- Repair and replace doors and windows when necessary.
- Various electrical work and repairs.
- Operate and maintain a variety of mechanical tools and equipment such as power saws, power sanders, drills, air compressors, paint sprayers, and various hand tools required for carpentry, plumbing, and maintenance skills.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Five (5) years experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- Must have exposure to electrical work.
- Must be able to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Follows through with all tasks, assignments, and job duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Performance Team is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance Team will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.