Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Analyst- Transportation
at Performance Team
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Operations Support
About the company: As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team (PT) is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with nearly 30 years of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. PT has 12 domestic hubs strategically located near major ports, interstate highways and intermodal rail lines allowing us to provide the retail and manufacturing industries with flexible B2B and B2C solutions for the movement, handling and distribution of goods. We believe that it is our talented team of professionals who help us stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us! At a time when many companies are cutting back and losing their valuable resources, Performance Team is growing full force! Join the team that is outperforming the rest, and make a difference.
The Operations Analyst (Transportation) will be part of a team that will focus on ensuring smooth transitions for internal and external clients throughout the onboarding process of new business. The individual will develop an understanding of the business unit operationally, and focus his/her efforts to bridge any gaps, drive process improvements and to increase operational efficiency.
- Create and drive efficiencies in processes.
- Document processes and support training and implementation of the processes.
- Evaluate use of tools to ensure maximum ROI on investments.
- Initiate and/or drive cost savings initiatives.
- Develop reporting tools and KPIs to maximize visibility into trends of the business.
- Manage, communicate, and resolve operational, process and systems issues.
- Track progress throughout each project.
- Proactively identify trends, process improvements and customer needs and propose/implement solutions.
- Act as a liaison between teams (Administration and Operations) to achieve customer and company business objectives.
- Document, outline, and create written procedures (SOP’s) and train personnel as necessary.
- Masters Degree or Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to quickly learn new systems or software
- Ability to write clear and concisely
- Ability to approach all situations with tact, high emotional intelligence, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Adaptive to change
- Self driven and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours
Performance Team is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance Team will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.