Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Performance Team
- Job ID
- # of Openings
About the company: As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team (PT) is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with nearly 30 years of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. PT has 12 domestic hubs strategically located near major ports, interstate highways and intermodal rail lines allowing us to provide the retail and manufacturing industries with flexible B2B and B2C solutions for the movement, handling and distribution of goods. We believe that it is our talented team of professionals who help us stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us! At a time when many companies are cutting back and losing their valuable resources, Performance Team is growing full force! Join the team that is outperforming the rest, and make a difference.
Summary: Works with floor associates and office associates to get daily tasks accomplished in the most efficient manner possible. Supervises picking associates as well as packers and labelers. Responsible for day to day operations on the floor to ensure company and customer standards are met. Team work and training are key aspects to this individual’s position.
- Gathers pick tickets and labels from office to make daily work plan for associates.
- Supervises floor associates and helps them with problems
- Assigns tasks and follows up with employees
- Manage production standard that building director has given.
- Issues written notices to employees that are not meeting production and company standards
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievance
- Directly supervises 40+ employees in the area of Operations. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Performance Team is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance Team will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.