Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
at Performance Team
- Job ID
- # of Openings
About the company: As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team (PT) is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with over 30 years of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. PT has 12 domestic hubs strategically located near major ports, interstate highways and intermodal rail lines allowing us to provide the retail and manufacturing industries with flexible B2B and B2C solutions for the movement, handling and distribution of goods. We believe that it is our talented team of professionals who help us stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us! At a time when many companies are cutting back and losing their valuable resources, Performance Team is growing full force! Join the team that is outperforming the rest, and make a difference.
Summary: Oversees a variety of Sales & Marketing functions related to increasing Performance Team’s sales pipeline, managing leads and opportunities, building brand awareness, and ultimately generating revenue.
- Coordinates RFP and rate request process from initial receipt thru to final pricing.
- Schedules relevant meetings/calls, manages diverse group of PT executives, effectively manages to customer timeline, and ensures a cohesive response
- Provides strategic direction on RFP response and approach to deliver best possible business outcome
- Regularly works in CRM tool to ensure companies, contacts, and opportunities are up-to-date and managed accordingly
- Oversees the coordination of key marketing functions
- Schedules and guides programs, events, and/or conferences to ensure activities are executed effectively
- Responsible for PT brand collateral and coordinates the purchase of branded items for events and internal usage
- Conducts research on existing customers, new prospects, and potential partners and shares relevant learnings with the Sales & Marketing team
- Develops customer-facing PowerPoint presentations based on feedback from the Sales & Marketing team
- Manages website updates and changes
- Oversees social media partnership, provides guidance on strategy, and helps drive increased engagement online
- Provides back-up and support for Sales & Marketing leadership team as needed
- Must be able to work cross-functionally within the organization and manage upward effectively
- Must be passionate about supply chain, logistics, sales, and marketing
- Must be positive, focused, and a quick learner
- Must be at an advanced level of all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), MS Access is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments at one time
- Follows through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be very detail oriented
Education and/or Experience:
- Two to three years of applicable experience. BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
- Prior experience in supply chain, warehouse, distribution, and/or transportation operations is a plus
Performance Team is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance Team will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.