Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Operations Manager
at Performance Team
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Operations Support
About the company: As a company, we promote a culture of honesty and integrity, and value the trust it allows us to build with customers and employees alike. If you are seeking to be a part of a family, this is the place for you!
Performance Team (PT) is an industry-leading third-party logistics (3PL) company with nearly 30 years of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. PT has 12 domestic hubs strategically located near major ports, interstate highways and intermodal rail lines allowing us to provide the retail and manufacturing industries with flexible B2B and B2C solutions for the movement, handling and distribution of goods. We believe that it is our talented team of professionals who help us stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today. Our focus on our people is what sets us apart and keeps our customers coming back to work with us! At a time when many companies are cutting back and losing their valuable resources, Performance Team is growing full force! Join the team that is outperforming the rest, and make a difference.
- Implements, improves and maintains the operational functions of the departments while achieving effective and efficient service to the customer with a focus on quality, productivity, safety and loss prevention.
- Establishes productivity and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains adherence through follow up and due diligence.
- Manages operating budgets to meet the planned volume for the year including cost analysis, P&L accountability and labor productivity.
- Works directly with all levels of associates to ensure procedures are followed consistently and best practices are adhered to regularly.
- Plans, schedules, and manages the daily work activities within the departments to meet or exceed established key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Leverages continuous improvement methods to enhance labor productivity and process accuracy while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs managerial functions, such as, mentoring, coaching, administering performance reviews, conducting disciplinary actions and interviewing employment candidates.
- Trains and ensures all assigned associates are aware of and comply with company, government and customer policies, procedures and regulations.
Performance Team is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance Team will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.