Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-28894
- Drive and maintain forecast preparation, BPC submission and costs analysis
- Partner with business leaders to build annual departmental budgets & long-range plans, update quarterly forecasts and actualize monthly reforecasts
- Lead and support preparation of consolidated “executive ready” Budget decks and LRP presentations
- Support Consolidated Reporting and Analysis for corporate group
- Create various financial modelling reports and analysis on Ad Hoc basis including building BPC 10.0 reports from scratch which integrate comparisons and vertical P&L
- Assist monthly close activities such as trial balance review and Actual vs. Estimates comparisons, revenue/ expense accruals/deferrals, and operational costs roll up
- Communicate with International stakeholders in various time zones to share information and investigate consolidated data
- Develop solid understanding of organizational structure, operational departments, underlying budget assumptions and importance of various stakeholders
- Partner with senior management to ensure continuous process improvement while streamlining and building efficient & effective processes
- Approve POs, invoices & manage various CAM hierarchy
- Assist in implementing new policies and procedures as needed
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- BA/BS 4-year degree in accounting, finance or economics from Accredited institution
- 5 years finance/accounting experience
- SAP experience required; familiar with finance functions & basic T-codes in general ledgers and sub ledgers
- BPC experience required; ability to build reports independently and run queries when requested
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- General knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive in demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Highly energetic drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Our client is a leading Media Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.