Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job Title: Technical Vendor Manager
Key Responsibilities and Requirements :
- 3+ years relevant experience in software integration engineering or technical vendor management in the Entertainment & Media industry.
- Software development experience preferred.
- Strong advocate of software engineering best practices.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate without guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to the target audience to achieve desired results.
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups and good negotiation skills a plus.
- Excellent organization skills to manage multiple projects and vendors at a time.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development or software architecture.
- Understanding of software architecture including development models such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Ability to architect stable, efficient, and scalable software upon which world-class user interfaces can be built.
- Experience in video player architecture including DASH and HLS implementations.
- Experience in in mobile client development (iOS, Android). Experience should include development work on diverse hardware platforms (STBs, Mobile devices, etc.).
- 5-8 years related technical architect experience. Good understanding of CPE field issues and ability to create designs for improving diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Data management related to all phases of data collection, manipulation and interfacing with big data systems. Experience in effectively operating within diverse and cross-functional groups.
- Proven experience in the areas of end-to-end design.
- Understanding of the C programming language in an embedded environment is a plus.
- Experience in fast paced environment with ability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs change.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.