Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-14385
- Provide technical and “how-to” business support to NYL custom online application - eApp online and NYLIC University Online.
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting for NYL required Full Disk Encryption solution and for local Agent PC software installation. Including Bitlocker support.
- Provide technical support for diverse computer configurations for a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) support audience of agents (e.g. Lenovo, Client, Toshiba, Client, ASUS, Microsoft, Apple .)
- Provide technical support for various multiple mobile device types (e.g. Apple iPhone & iPad, Samsung, HTC Droid Smartphone’s & tablets, Blackberry).
- Provide technical Support in wired & wireless internet connectivity using Internet Browsers.
- Provide ad hoc training for NYL Agency Portal Applications to agent offices upon request (e.g. Sales Central, NYLIS, Viewers, Outlook).
- Technical expertise in working with Windows 7, 8, 10, MS Office, Alternate E-Mail Clients.
- Technical expertise for windows peer-to-peer networking including configuration of TCP/IP shares.
- Spyware and Virus problem resolution & troubleshooting skills.
- Information gathering and statistical analysis.
- Excellent problem determination skills and ability to identify key issues/relationships.
- Ability to develop and institute problem resolutions as needed.
- Ability to work with Help Desk to ensure timely problem resolution.
- Ability to be a decision maker, review problems and escalate accordingly to the Help Desk.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Must be able to work independently and with the Agent Help Desk for support.
- Provide efficient, effective & courteous customer support to NYL agents via phone, In Person & remote access.
- Ability to analyze call/problem trending and report results to the Agent Help Desk.
- Effect process change and manage team procedural communication content in a clear manner.
- Typical candidates will possess 5+ years of experience in a technical deskside support role.
- Experience with following process defined by the Help Desk.
- Experience with ensuring reported problems are handling quickly and efficiently.
- Experience with using systems tools to resolve computer problems.
- Experience working within a technology support organization within a business environment.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Exchange.
- Exchange setup in Outlook.
- Exchange setup in Mobile Devices.
- Advanced Outlook Client sharing management.
- Manage MS Outlook profile.
- Troubleshoot MS Exchange.
- OWA Access.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in handling computer boot issues, formatting computers and handling virus / malware problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Strong customer service focus; is always seen by customers as professional and helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely document calls and resolutions.
- Possesses knowledge of desktop hardware and software and able to address issues by following established procedures.
- Possesses expertise in desktop hardware and software and the ability to resolve customer issues.
- Courteous and tactful always with customers and IT colleagues.
- Effectively probes customers to determine the actual nature, or underlying cause, of a user problem.
- Position requires a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Comfortable in a continual dialogue with customers that may be vague, confusing, and/or stressful at.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.