Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager III in Anaheim, CA at Empire Telecom
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the oversight of all phases of the projects for which they are assigned. The Project Manager must achieve project goals in accordance with quality standards, and within the established timeline and budget.
- Manage the project lifecycle from sales through project planning, project execution, and handover to support
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed timely, within budget, and that quality targets are met
- Oversee project design, staffing, costing, and manage any potential project risks
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship
- Handle all customer quality concerns or inquiries and provide solutions as necessary
- Review the quality of completed work with the project team on a regular basis
- Manage multiple Project Managers, provide leadership, guidance, and training to all staff members, and actively promote learning and development
- Understand the scope of the required project documentation, educate others, and take action if requirements are not being met
- Communicate overall performance, safety, quality, and production levels with appropriate personnel
- Metrics and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Job Duties:
Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with the Company’s objectives, policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to; planning, assigning, and directing work, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing employee concerns, and partnering with HR to resolve escalated employee matters.