Reliable Automatic Sprinkler
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Reliable Automatic Sprinkler
- 09-May-2019 to 08-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Warehouse- Los Angeles
- Brea, CA, USA
- Full Time
Inside Sales Representative
Los Angeles Distribution
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co. is a world leader in the manufacture of fire sprinklers and related system valves as well as a major distributor of a full line of fire sprinkler system components and fabricated piping solutions to the fire sprinkler industry since 1920. Today, Reliable is in its fourth generation of Fee Family leadership and has many employees who have served more than 25 years, enhancing its family atmosphere and its ability to offer significant stable, long-term career opportunities.
Are you interested in being part of team who plays a crucial role of the fire protection industry's goal of saving lives and reducing property damage? We have an opportunity for you!
The Inside Sales Representative provides effective customer service for all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating with customers via phone, email, fax, etc.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer service orders, status, and product knowledge request
- Processes customer orders, changes, and returns
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations
- Works closely with the Operations Supervisor as directed
- Reviews and maintains customer database to track information on account information, statuses, orders, and lead times
- Provides timely feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Works closely with Sales Representatives on quotes, status of orders etc.
- Promote a safe workplace by performing all tasks in a safe and thoughtful manner in compliance with all rules, procedures, instructions, devices, equipment and use of appropriate personal protective equipment. Maintain vigilance for any hazardous conditions or practices in the workplace and immediately report any unsafe conditions or practice to your supervisor
- Performs other duties as directed
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Ability to handle adversity and conflict with successful outcomes
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Possesses strong commitment to team environment while working well with others
- Works systematically and logically to resolve problems
- Understanding of common business practices relating to pricing, terms, shipment, taxes and payment for products and services
- Knowledge of technical details of the company product
- Proficient in computer data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM Dynamics, and AS400 Software
- Associates' Degree in Business and/or Related Field
- 2 + years of Customer Service experience in the manufacturing or construction industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler., Inc. recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent