Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pack Out Team Member
at Revolution Foods
Pack Out Team Member
Job Summary: The Production Associate team member works as part of a team, to prepare/ prep, cook, assemble, and package thousands of meals per day for school lunch programs in local schools. Assists with any additional responsibilities necessary for the production and distribution of the meals.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and help change the food industry landscape by supplying school children with fresh and healthy eating choices. Our mission and core values, supports our passion. We provide the opportunity for you to learn new skills with our people-building philosophy, and a career opportunity. What began in schools, serving freshly prepared meals to students, has since grown to retail sales across the country. We need dedicated team members that care about healthy eating, have great people skills with a desire to learn and grow with us. Let’s do this together!
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for routine production, assembly line and packaging tasks. Assists with the overall efficiency of the factory which may include setup, startup, staging raw materials, assembly, production, loading, labeling, stacking, sorting, preparing for shipping, and other miscellaneous routine tasks. Helps keep the production and warehouse areas organized, neat and clean. Positions may work full time or part time, on various days and shifts, as needed.
• At this level, tasks may be routine and repetitive within any of the food production or warehouse departments.
• Follows simple recipes and instructions to prep, cut, chop, slice, assemble, stock, sort, stage and process products, raw materials, and meals in all operational areas.
• May be required to rack products, debox materials, assemble food products and meals, break down boxes and containers
• Will participate in change overs, washing down lines, sanitizing work spaces, assisting with monthly inventory counts, sorting, staging,
• Executes golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
• Maintain a food safe environment, complying with State, Federal and Revolution Foods food safety policies.
• Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and the receptacles are cleaned and sanitized. Support our “Green Waste” program insuring all waste is separated.
• Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station. Keeps the work area clean and sanitary.
• Observes a safety first environment, free of hazards to include a dry floor, proper floor drain coverage and proper knife or equipment use and storage.
• Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with all team members.
• Performs other duties as needed.
Job Title: Production Associate I (Assembly, Packout, Fulfillment, Kitchen) Required Experience and Education:
• Entry level position. Previous experience in a fast-paced fresh food handling environment is preferred
• Experience working in a chilled factory helpful
• Experience working as part of a team to achieve results Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Ability to Read, Write and Speak basic English.
• Knowledge of safe and proper food handling procedures and knife handling is preferred
• Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies
• Ability to routinely work in a chilled, damp factory environment
• Able to physically perform requirements of job and lift up to 25 pounds
• Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices helpful
• Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
• Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts Working Conditions: Work is within a factory setting, with chilled temperatures Exposed to wet, damp and cold conditions.
All Preventive Protective Equipment is provided.
• Prolonged standing and walking is routinely required.
• Routinely lifts and carries objects weighing up to 25 pounds
• Routinely required to stand, walk, bend, carry, crouch, grasp, hold, kneel, lift, push/pull, reach, sit, squat, stand, stoop, stretch, turn, twist, talk, listen and communicate with others.