Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health and Wellness Associate
at Rite-Aid Corporation
- Position ID#
- # Positions
- North Hollywood
- Store Associates - Health and Wellness Associate
- Store #
As a Health & Wellness Associate, your role is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and utilization of pharmacy and clinical services by effectively promoting and selling services provided by Rite Aid inside and outside of your assigned store. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Promote pharmacy and clinical services for Rite Aid in support of business and prescription growth initiatives.
- Perform business to business and community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.
- Introduce the customer to the Pharmacy team and provide support as they guide the customers in selecting and making purchasing decisions on products related to their wellbeing (vitamins, OTC, specialty foods etc).
- Organize, promote, and facilitate health events for Rite Aid.
- Support, embrace and implement new initiatives to support wellness and health trends.
- Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide excellent customer service and promote health and wellness.
- Engage customers and provide a unique shopping experience utilizing in-store technology.
Experience / Requirements
- Ability to meet minimum age and other requirements as set forth in state law. Minimum age of 18 years old for business travel through use of personal vehicle or public transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively promote services.
- Familiarity with pharmacy industry/technical terms and processes.
- Sales and marketing training and/or experienced is preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One (1) year experience in the retail, sales, wellness or healthcare industries preferred.
* The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.