Rose Paving LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Santa Fe Springs, CA
at Rose Paving LLC
- 20-Jun-2019 to 19-Aug-2019 (CST)
- Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Rose Paving LLC
Regional Account Executive – Sales – Santa Fe Springs, CA
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar business, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Norcross, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN and Sarnia, Ontario, CA. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 350 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
We are currently seeking a talented Account Executive for our sales team in our Santa Fe Springs office, who will report directly to the Director of Sales – Pacific Division. In this role you will be responsible for full cycle sales, from procuring and maintaining clients to providing an in depth analysis of needs, submitting estimates, obtaining the order and following through.
• Develops, expands and cultivates a qualified client base by utilizing various marketing practices, including entertainment, direct mail, referrals, advertising, trade shows, cold calls and other miscellaneous promotional activities
• Solicits and establishes customer needs
• Negotiates price and terms within the context of company policy
• Takes and submits orders for services
• Develops expertise and knowledge of estimating
• Prepares estimates used for managing purposes, such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness
• Consults with clients, vendors or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
• Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to assist in the preparation of time, cost, materials and labor estimates for all phases of project
• Consults with and responds to inquires from customers and subcontractors regarding areas of expertise
• Responds to customers concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
• Oversees, monitors and audits assigned job sites for quality control through on site visits to review and get feedback from Project Managers and customers
• Confers with Project Manager and Director as needed to clarify information required for contract plan review
• Participates in training assigned sales staff
• Participates actively in professional and trade organizations and provides input to industry councils, as appropriate. Arranges to have sessions presented by staff, vendors or others as appropriate
• Develops, submits, implements, manages and reports on sales goals and business development plan in accordance with company policies and systems
• Maintains product knowledge of existing and new product services
• Gathers and forwards information on competitor activities
• Assists in collections from delinquent accounts
• Maintains close, positive working relationships with field and administrative departments
• This is not a management position
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Construction Management
• A minimum of five years in direct sales, not telemarketing or inside sales
• Understanding of reading and estimating from blue prints
• Knowledgeable in and proven abilities with estimating in a paving, landscaping or construction type environment viewed as a plus
• Excellent math and geometry skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Only 5-7 years sales experience in a construction environment or to the facilities/operations market is preferred, as salary is commensurate with this level of experience.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455