Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Ministry Pastor
at SADDLEBACK CHURCH
We are one church in many locations. Saddleback is a place where you can meet new friends, discover your life’s purpose, and learn how to live a life that has a lasting impact.
The Irvine South campus has an opening for a full-time Ministry Pastor. This position will lead and execute our Ministry class (301): Discovering Your S.H.A.P.E. (Spiritual Gifts, Heart, Abilities Personality, and Experiences) and support the mission of Saddleback and the Irvine South campus.
· Establish and manage goals for growing, developing and deploying volunteers
· Recruit and oversee team 301 volunteers; including the SHAPE Guide team, individual ministry leaders, etc.
· Plan and teach CLASS 301
· Develop CLASS support and teaching team
· Coach, train and develop leaders, ministry teams, and volunteers
· Create and maintain volunteer evaluation process
· Manage budget and resources for the team
· Other Ministry duties as needed
Experience & Qualifications:
· Minimum of 5+ years of ministry and teaching/coaching experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Able to make decisions and take quick action in a caring manner
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· An understanding of Saddleback Church and its culture and values preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience preferred
Questions? Contact Human Resources at HR@saddleback.com.