Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experience Engineer
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Ensure that complaintsare resolved effectively and without delay and those not resolved have beenescalated to the appropriate entity
- Collaborate with otherorganizations in order to contain, correct, and prevent problems affectingcustomers
- Utilize I2P methods
- Ensure that Complaintprocess is supported with warm loop (immediate containment for operational rootcauses) and 8D for cold loop (for systemic root causes)
- Guide other departmentsand employees on proper root cause analysis and PFMEA through training, kaizen,or urgent issues interrupting production
- Manage PFMEA animationand documentation with all required processes
- Determination ofrecurrent and severe customer issues, their containment, root cause analysis,correction and prevention
- Ensure all customerissues are regularly analyzed to identify top issues and launch projects toprevent them
- Eliminatedissatisfaction by ensuring customer issues are well managed and ultimatelyprevented
- Monitor and respond tovoice of the customer survey responses and customer net promotor scores. Communicate these reviews/ratings withmanagement
- Ensure that customercomplaint leads to robustness program update (PCP, FMEA, …)
- Scope is on operationaland systemic facility processes, but also requires knowledge of andcommunication with order management and transport
- For product assembly: workclosely with manufacturing engineers and teams who are responsible for PCP,FMEA and industrial referential
- Share criticalcustomer feedback information with management and all employees at all levelsof meetings and on information boards
- Plan and host customerappreciation days, while including management, supervisors, employees, etc.
- Select, schedule, andplan out visits to customer sites and hosting customers at our facility
- Identify both internaland external customers for each process, their requirements, and work onactions to improve overall customer experience
- Work in collaborationwith continuous improvement engineer
- Update customerinformation board for on-site visits
- Support and influencecustomer centric culture
- Assist with customer satisfaction and quality relatedprojects as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to influence internal and external customers, listen effectively and solicit input from others
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and drive issues/ tasks to closure
- Strong leadership skills including, team leading, peer mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility
- Candidate must be aself-starter, highly motivated, and results driven
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience with root causeanalysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns
- Experience withProject Management techniques and strategies
- Experience in Leanstrategies and methods
- Proficiency with MSOffice suite of products, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to workeffectively in a group setting as well as independently
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical degree, or corresponding experience
- 2- 6 years' projectmanagement experience
- 2 years ContinuousImprovement experience
- 2years of experience in an engineering or technical capacity
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.