Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- PRN LAX Los Angeles, CA
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - ATC
- Street Address
- 1 World Way
- Select Physical Therapy
- Position Type
- Per Diem
- Recruiter email address
Select Physical Therapy in Los Angeles CA is seeking local per diem or PRN Athletic Trainers (ATC). We are looking for a motivated, personable, experienced Certified Athletic Trainer to join the dynamic Injury Prevention Team working at LAX. The ideal athletic trainer will possess at least two (2) years of experience working closely with diverse populations and demographics with a wide range of athletic ability. You MUST be able to multi-task, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter. A background in bio-mechanics or ergonomics is also encouraged. Masters degree and/or CSCS certification with marketing, retail or customer service experience is a PLUS. BOC certification REQUIRED to be considered.
Job duties range include, but not limited to:
- Basic first aid to emergency care
- Leading/instructing strengthening and conditioning and warm up sessions
- Providing patient education in a variety of health and wellness topics
- Public speaking
- Bio-mechanical observation and feedback
This is a per diem position with schedule varying from 4-8 hour shifts within a 24 hour operation schedule. Hours are not guaranteed with per diem/PRN but we will need coverage indefinitely.
To Apply, submit your resume with current availability to interview AND complete a full HR application/iForm.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, Saco Bay Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required