Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Representative 1
at Sharp USA
- Job ID
Under the direct supervision of the Branch Field Service Manager, the Field Service Representative 1 is responsible for properly maintaining a territory of Sharp equipment along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through proper communications and maintenance of equipment.
- Services and maintains a full territory working with seasoned Field Service Representatives in the installation, maintenance and repair of Sharp equipment.
- Resolves at least 85% of service calls with minimal assistance upon completion of training and territory assignment.
- Understands and properly performs all mechanical and electronic adjustments on equipment as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and complete all electrical troubleshooting as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins to include our complete digital line of products.
- Resolves most normal customer relations' situations and communicates any unusual customer situations to a higher level.
- Maintains parts inventory and achieves acceptable levels of inventory control and usages.
- Completes all required administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cooperates with fellow workers and management to achieve Branch service goals.
- Keeps Group Leader or Branch Field Service Manager informed of machines performing below standards and report all actions taken towards resolution.
- Performs other duties as prescribed by the Branch Field Service Manager.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Requires frequent kneeling and bending and considerable use of hands and tools. Walking great lengths at a time.
- Frequently requires moving or lifting of up to 50 pounds and able to lift 75 on occasion.
- Exposure to live electrical circuits.
- Exposure to extreme environmental conditions. To include, but not limited to, extreme heat, extreme cold and working with flammable liquids and solids.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Must have specific vision abilities required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Must have a valid drivers license.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran