SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Manager - Los Angeles
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Supportive Management and Leadership
SHI is currently seeking a talented District Sales Manager for Corp. to build upon our success in the Los Angeles market. You would be responsible for managing all sales activities within the defined district for SHI Corp. If you have a proven track record in attaining sales goals and quotas, we want to talk to you. The position is a challenging and dynamic opportunity for the right individual. SHI will offer a competitive compensation and potential relocation package for the perfect candidate.
- Responsible for managing a professional sales team in a designated territory
- Drive sales strategy and work with Account Executives and the Regional Director to attain sales quotas
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations to customers
- Motivate, coach, and manage the sales team
- Manage Account Executive performance
- Build a sales team (recruit, hire, and train new employees)
- Oversee accurate pipeline management
- Exponential territory growth
- Establish and develop strong Partner relationships within the district
- Work with Marketing to effectively create brand awareness
- Ownership of the top customers in territory
- Local travel required
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Three years of successful sales experience in the technology field
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with C-Level executives
- Highly focused on customer solutions and satisfaction
- Strong negotiation and motivational skills
- Excellent presentation skills. Must have experience presenting to large groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel & PowerPoint
- 4 year College Diploma/University Degree
- Relocation is required. SHI will offer a relocation package (if necessary)
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status