Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA
at Silverado Associates
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our Certified Home Health Aides enjoy a dynamic environment that focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: http://www.silverado.com/recruiting/meet-our-team/
Summary of Major Functions:
- As the primary Caregiver you will provide support to patients in a meaningful way to add value to their lives.
- This position includes driving to our various patient locations and providing continuous care and assisting patients with activities of daily living.
- Must have a CHHA license as well as CPR and First Aid certificate.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must clear a criminal background check, physical and a drug screen.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado:
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
EOE/M/F/D/VTo maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.