Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Support Specialist
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
Location: Orange County - Southwest Region
Starting salaries for this position are normally in the $35,000 to $40,000 range, and are based on education and experience.
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may receive an email invitation from Spark Hire, or from a Snap-on representative, for a one-way video interview.
Summary: Provide support to franchisees and Franchise Performance Team (FPT) operations, including but not limited to: conducting franchisee inventories, making recommendations to reconcile inventory problems, conducting route surveys, responding to priority service issues. Sell and provide services in open routes. Support overall FPT goals.
- Conduct franchisee inventories to maintain accurate accounting records and report results to Business Managers with recommendations
- Advise franchisees in effective inventory management practices
- Conduct route surveys properly and in accordance with qualitative and quantitative criteria as set forth in the survey guidelines as established by Snap-on
- Service open routes including but not limited to selling, collecting receivables and servicing customers in open routes
- Assist the FPT and franchisee population with priority service issues such as, but not limited to:
- New franchisee tool-ups
- Sales meeting set-up or preparation of materials
- Conduct assigned segments of meetings or training
- Tool and equipment show assistance
- Broken tool replacements
- Check-in of terminated franchisees
- Tool returns
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Basic understanding of some aspects of franchisee operations, for example:
- Accounting and finance
- Inventory management
- Order process
- Customer service
- Warranty program
- Credit policy and practices
- Survey process
- Franchise contracts
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel on a daily basis
- Strong core values
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds
- Ability to drive Snap-on box truck on occasion
- Ability to pass D.O.T. physical and maintain medical card
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older if driving a DOT-regulated truck.
- The driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.