Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dialysis Biomedical Equipment Technician 2
- System ID
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership a competent and experienced Biomedical Equipment Technician 2 looking for your next step with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center located in Los Angeles CA. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Exciting opportunity to work with a diverse team of Biomedical Technicians located USC Norris Cancer Center located in Los Angeles CA. If your willing to learn and want to progress in your profession then this job is for you.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for personal and professional development that want to make a difference with everything they do; solution-oriented candidates who excel at being part of a team and customer service; demonstrate proven success as a Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET). Sodexo’s BMET professionals have:
- Basic understanding of preventive maintenane and corrective maintenance on Dialysis devices
- 3-5 years experience servicing biomedical equipment in a hospital environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as a member of a team
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Must possesses in-house healthcare BMET experience
- Proven success developing and sustaining relationships; team customers, suppliers
- Can work under minimal supervision of the Director, Biomedical Engineering
- Willingness and ability to receive factory training, computer training and other training provided by company to progress into higher level grades
- Required on-call rotational schedule
Troubleshoots, inspects, repairs, maintains and calibrates a comprehensive range of clinical equipment, devices, systems and instruments.
-Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
-Ensures regulatory compliance
-Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
-Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
-Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
-Preparing required documentation and reports
-Demonstrates a safety mindset
-Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service
-Develops staff by teaching and mentoring others
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associates Degree in electronic, biomedical engineering or a discipline geared toward managing maintaining and repairing clinical equipment within a healthcare environment
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical repair in a health care technology setting
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.