Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Imaging Engineer Director 1, Clinical Technology Management
- System ID
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
The Imaging Engineer Director 1, provides leadership to the PIH Health Clinical Engineering and Imaging Equipment Services Department located in Whittier CA. Ideal candidate will oversee operations of enterprise wide clinical and Imaging engineering, deployment maintenance and projects reporting directly to the District Manager of Sodexo CTM and client. Candidate must have a strong background in medical imaging with prior experience successfully managing medical imaging service. Must be agile, organized, resourceful, adept at making decisions, managing budgets and serving as visionary with strong service focus; Must have the ability to engage staff, vendors and client, ensuring service is continually sustained at a high level.
Therefore, we are seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success as a Director. Sodexo’s Imaging Engineer Director I - Clinical Technology Management professionals have:
- Knowledge of the engineering and application of key clinical technologies such as CT Scanners, MRI's, Ultrasound and other imaging modalities used in healthcare diagnosis and treatment.
- Proficient and responsible for strategic and tactical discussions with subject matter expers regarding their use, physical and operational characteristics, strategic value acquisition and operating costs
- Solution Oriented approach, proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot and provide optimal service.
- Ability to provide world class service to our customers
- Superior business acumen and budget management proficiency
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- A great leadership track record exceeding delivery expectations
- Successful business driver delivering on business vision
- Formal training and preferred experience servicing imaging and senior BMET level Equipment
- Prior experience and success in a Clinical Technology Senior Technician role to include medical imaging hands on service as well as General Manager experience within hospital or health care settings
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Health-care clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to grow your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Provides overall management and supervision of the assigned account assuming full responsibility for the account's operational and fiscal performance and ensuring that the mission, vision, values, and goals of Sodexo.
-Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance
-Project Management/Capital Planning
-Purchasing / Subcontracts
-Hiring, training, people
-Growing Organic sales
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.