Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Key Holder - Part Time - Seal Beach, CA
at Soft Surroundings
- 12-Apr-2019 to 11-Jun-2019 (CST)
- The Shops at Rossmoor
- Seal Beach, CA, USA
- Part Time
You are the great compassionate one:
You love taking care of others, finding them what they want or need, making them happy and seeing them smile. When the other people in your life feel good, you feel even better.
If this sounds like you...YOU could be a good fit for the Soft Surroundings team.
A little bit about our customers:
They mean the world to us. Every woman who walks through the doors of a Soft Surroundings store, or calls us to order something beautiful from our catalogs or shops with us online is very familiar with taking care of others. Most of the time, she puts herself at the bottom of the To Do List. That's why every interaction is our chance to take care of her and we put her at the top of our list every time!
Are you one of us?
If you think you are, and you end up joining our team, here's how we will take care of you. We provide benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, profit sharing potential and up to 50% discount on the fabulous clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, home furnishings and world-class beauty products we sell. Plus, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing, successful company'which means you can grow too.
Here are the details:
Soft Surroundings, at The Shops at Rossmoor in Seal Beach, CA is seeking a Part Time Key Holder. We provide competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as well as efficient and accurate cash register operations.
- Assist the Store Manager with all retail functions including operations, POS system, staffing, and reporting.
- Encourage the performance of staff with sales goals.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed accurately.
- Assist in training of retail staff and the implementation of store set and presentation.
- Ensure customer receive the best possible service including assistance as needed and suggestive selling.
- Contribute to the achievement of the store sales plan.
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of retail experience
- Strong computer skills
- Team player with initiative
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and over
- Key Holder must have a valid Driver's License