SOHO Square Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Management/IT Project Manager
at SOHO Square Solutions
Job Reference #: 5013392
The position is on the IT Project Management team within the Global Project Management Office (GPMO). IT Project Management focuses on projects that involve servers, network and desktop infrastructure. The IT Project Manager oversees multiple projects within the GPMO IT Project portfolio. This role is responsible for project planning, status reporting, risk management, and issue resolution. The IT Project Manager is expected to establish and implement consistent project management methodology and tools to ensure business unit projects are completed within time and budget constraints.
Projects vary in size and complexity. Projects may be limited to North America or span many or all regions, including the UK, Europe, South Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Duties include: working with technical teams to facilitate planning & design, assembling project team, assigning individual tasks and responsibilities, generation of schedules to ensure timely completion of projects, setting expectations with key stakeholders, communicating project status and issues to team and management, acting to reduce risk and resolve issues. The IT Project Manager may also coordinate with other projects and work groups within the PMO, business and IT organizations within Experian.
- Minimum 5 years in a Project Manager role
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated skills in developing and monitoring detailed project plans using the PMI project methodology, and use of project management methodology tools, including software
- Experience driving change and managing expectations via proactive communication, prioritization and scope management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, computer networks, mainframe, mid-range, distributed systems and PC Desktop Applications
- Aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements to technical solutions