Spin Master Ltd.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, IT in Los Angeles, CA
at Spin Master Ltd.
*Manager, IT – Los Angeles*
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
The Manager of Information Technology role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily regional operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This person will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
Regional Operational Management
- Lead IT Department’s regional operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Enforce global corporate security Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
- Enforce Identity Access Mgmt (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) standards to ensure audit compliance.
- Act as technical lead for internal IT audits.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including Service desk and technical support services.
- Work with GBU’s to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Develop requests for proposal.