Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Coordinator (New Store Opening)
at Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
- Store Team Members
- Position Type
- Req ID
Are you an organized person? Do you like to be in the center or the hub of the business? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as an Administrative Coordinator!
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market the Administrative Coordinator or AC, has a great responsibility and a high level of exposure to many different aspects of our business. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for all cash and funds control pursuant to Sprouts policies and procedures, as well as timekeeping and payroll transmission. The Administrative Coordinator also makes sure that all calculations, accuracy of figures and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other works. As the Administrative Coordinator, you also serve as a human resources liaison, making sure all new team members fill out the proper paperwork and are properly added to our systems. You are often the first person our team members will come to with an issue or a problem, and as a result, you must be able to show a high level of integrity, confidentiality and display professional maturity at all times. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you!
To be an Administrative Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age; possess a high school diploma, or GED, along with -2 years’ experience in a related job; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes; including nights, weekends and holidays
- Detail-oriented to avoid making errors and to recognize errors made by others; and is able to be discreet and trustworthy due to frequent contact with confidential material.
- Distributes, collects, and verifies cash tills from cashiers at beginning and end of shift. Distributes the change drawer with opening Front End Manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word with knowledge of specialized bookkeeping or accounting software, have the ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment, and totals all checks, cash, and credit cards from the previous day
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality, have great ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates, and have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Assists in maintaining adequate Front-End security to control cash, shrink, and dishonesty and assists new hires with new-hire paperwork; reviews for completeness and forwards to corporate GR in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of office procedures and policies relating to cash reports, register checkups, deposits, and checks, and ensures all store office functions are completed correctly and on time.
- Have the ability to execute other duties as needed.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.