Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
The Preditor is responsible for concept development, writing, producing, editing and finalization of video promotion and marketing materials for Starz. The ideal candidate will be a strong visual storyteller who can develop creative from concept to delivery according to strategic direction while staying within the STARZ brand. Advanced video editing skills and being a strong collaborative partner eager to work with content, creative and marketing of Starz and its services are essential. The Preditor will need to work
independently, focusing on key tasks while tracking essential details and deliverables. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the concept development, writing, editing and producing of various length video and audio materials
- Edit using Adobe Premiere CC and companion applications
- Compose multi-layer segments in After Effects and adapt pre-render compositions in collaboration
with the Design team as part of the finishing process
- Collaborate with clients, peers and production personnel on all projects to generate high quality marketing material
- Edit source material from in-house and agency contributors
- Complete knowledge of content promotion and how to work within established brand guidelines
- Understand and interpret revisions throughout entire approval process within short timeframes
- Exhibit disciplined data and metadata management in addition to strong archiving skills across projects, applications and databases to optimize collaboration
- Troubleshoot as required NLE workstation, applications and performance of connected services to determine whether escalation is required
- Bachelor’s Degree (or similar work experience) with emphasis in Film, Digital Media and/or
- Minimum 4 - 6 contiguous years of contemporary employment in broadcast post production as a video editor/producer
- Proven national level advertising and programming editorial as seen in professionally produced reel
- High level of knowledge producing marketing materials for the digital space
- Superior time management skills in a time sensitive environment essential; ability to navigate multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities as a team player and on an individual basis
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A show reel or examples of your work must be included with your application in order to be considered for this role.
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.