Starz Entertainment, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Management Director, OTT
at Starz Entertainment, LLC
We’re looking for a Product Management Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience shipping product features and enhancements, driven by an analytically driven data- backed approach. A can-do, execution focused attitude is paramount.
This position reports directly into the VP & Head of Product.
- Prioritize roadmap of tests and improvements to the digital apps, including mobile and TV
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” when it comes to how subscribers use and want to engage with content
- Align key stakeholders and the executive leadership team on vision and strategy
- Work closely across functions from development to marketing to bring the organization along on defining and moving on the product vision and feature set
- Translate your strategic vision into detailed requirements and specifications for development
- Approve implementation details and priorities with Engineering, subsequently work with the PMO to ensure project timelines are in track with vision
- Develop junior level talent in the Product Marketing (PM) group and assist the VP with candidate recruitment as well as task management
- Design test variations and parameters to get proper information on path forward
- Work with analytics to measure test results and document learnings for future decisions
- Lead sprints across prioritized features and enhancements to engage subscribers and maximize the value subscribers extract from the content and STARZ app
- Support on the business requirements of 3rd party tool integrations
- MS / BS in computer engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with marketing, engineering and leadership teams
- Proven track record of managing product and feature lifecycles
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to write and review requirements
- Experience problem solving and making independent decisions
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, ambitious and self-sufficient
- Comfortable working in an execution focused, fast paced environment balancing multiple projects and priorities as well as short-term goals and long-term vision for the team
- Experience with MarTech tools and campaigns is a plus
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that provides premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks and produces and distributes content for worldwide audiences, including its investment in the STARZ PLAY Arabia OTT service.
STARZ is the ultimate destination for obsessable TV, movies and more. Characters who pull you in and stories that stay with you. From bold Original Series to the best movies, whatever you love, STARZ ignites your passions.
STARZ offers a competitive compensation package and an attractive benefits program to all eligible employees including a variety of healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance, 401k, life/disability insurance. Eligible employees will enjoy paid time off in the form of vacation and company holidays.
STARZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, age, race, national origin, disability, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, STARZ will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.