Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Staffing Recruiter - Los Angeles
- Job ID
TEKsystems’® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. Consistently recognized as one of the top 100 companies to work for in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals
- Award winning recruiting and sales training within the IT industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients’ hiring needs
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and close candidates
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contract employees while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with Technical Professionals to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Promotion Based Opportunities:
- Professional Recruiter
- Account Recruiting Manager
- Recruiter Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Account Manager
- Division/Account Lead
- Delivery Manager
- Manager of Business Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors or military experience
- As the Recruiter will spend most of their day on the phone and emailing, skilled verbal and written communication is necessary
- The staffing industry is highly challenging, making perseverance to overcome obstacles critical
- Goal-driven – All Recruiters are expected to achieve weekly and annual expected business results
- Every Recruiter will be aligned with an Account Manager, so must be highly team-oriented
- Strong customer service skills are needed as this is a high touch role working closely with Technical Professionals.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems® provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
Employees will receive a $60K competitive base salary + commission with an hourly training period and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.