The Bergman Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager of Construction Development
at The Bergman Companies
National General Contractor currently seeking an experienced Development Project Manager to assist in the execution of development project opportunities from inception to Construction. We are looking for individuals that have verifiable experience of at least 5 years serving in this type of role. They will report directly to the Team Leader in charge of Development. This position differs from an “Owner’s Rep”, Property Leasing Agent and or Real Estate Professional in which we ask that you apply only if you meet the qualifications.
JOB DESCRIPTION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidates with prior history working in a General Contractor environment a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct Commercial Site Development experience managing: Commercial projects
- Experience with the zoning, entitlements and permitting processes
- Ability to read and understand blue prints to accurately discuss project details
- Strong client-centric service focus with attention to detail
- Strong people skills to allow interaction with all city and state officials.
- Accountability driven in order to manage project budget and schedule
- Strategically coordinate, schedule and travel to optimize client meetings
- Ability to strategize at a top level with managers/owners to create development strategies based on Client timeline and project parameters.
- Analyze client needs to professionally prepare, submit, and present accurate and timely formal updates.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- High-energy individual, driven to represent the Bergman KPRS and create results
- Relentless communication as needed with local governing agencies to drive and surpass client expectations.
- Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards
- Stable job history.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Individual must possess a bachelor's degree preferably in Construction Services.
- 5+ years “verifiable” experience in both Commercial Construction & Site Development in the United States.
- Strong Blueprint Reading Capabilities
- Ability to interpret documents such as landlord rules & regulations, land use/zoning guidelines and other local governing information as necessary
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products in order to write routine reports and correspondence using a computer
- Communicate using the following tools: telephone, written logs, email, computer, IPhone devices, and digital camera. with significant experience delivering presentations to both technical and business decision makers
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Possess strong virtual teaming abilities, exceptional leadership skills, and have a strong commitment to customer service.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated and ability to be flexible in a team environment
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(S) LIST
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Medical including Vision & Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay - 5 Days
- Observation of Major Holidays
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS...once you have entered information into all pertinent fields, you can be assured it has been received. You will only be contacted if your qualifications are a match to the position. Time frame once you submit your resume is two weeks.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST WITH BERGMANKPRS,