Thomas Safran & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Resident Services
at Thomas Safran & Associates
We are hiring a Director of Resident Services to help foster healthy communities and promote self-sufficiency for the residents of Thomas Safran & Associates (TSA), a premier affordable housing property management company. We demonstrate care and concern for our residents at over 60+ properties located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
This position reports to the President of Property Management and works with our Resident Services department and Development company to execute and develop new initiatives and partnerships with community organizations to help grow our company and expand the impact of our existing resident programs.
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with non-profit partners and local agencies that can provide residents with services and resources to enhance their quality of life.
- Maintain existing onsite partnerships with non-profit partners across the portfolio.
- Develop new partnerships with non-profit partners for new developments and acquisitions. Create MOU’s and Service Plans with new non-profit partners.
- One-on-one crisis support or initial intervention with residents.
- Obtain referrals and linkages to supportive services.
- Develop company-wide policy and procedures related to social services and resident relations.
- Provide training to on-site staff on resident social service needs, how to connect residents to services and activities available in the community.
- Obtain additional funding for supportive services through grant writing and networking.
- Manage HUD grant and report compliance and financials to ensure continuance of funding.
- Execute and supervise social work internship program.
- Collaborate with the management team.
- Create, design and monitor dynamic educational, recreational and social programs that provide access to community resources for our residents.
- Understand resident service regulatory requirements and ensure all properties in the portfolio are in compliance.
- Oversight of special events, trips, activities and scholarship programs and promoting resident participation in community affairs.
- Maintain resident relations in compliance with Occupancy and Fair Housing guidelines.