Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Sales Supervisor
at TOMS Shoes
- Ensures exceptional customer care delivered by associates 100% of the time.
- Passionately educates customers and associates on TOMS giving program and the One for One ™ movement on and off the retail floor.
- Drive sales on the sales floor by analyzing business trends and KPI’s.
- Generates TOMS values and culture.
- Perform opening and closing duties, which includes reporting, cash handling, and end-of-day business evaluation.
- Oversee successful completion of opening and closing cleaning checklists.
- Committed to long-term growth and passionate about growing your career into a store management role.
- Oversees the execution of all Inventory deliverables as delegated by the Store Manager.
- Acts as a store liaison to headquarters Inventory team in absence of Store Manager.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required including lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Part-time hours; managing/working on the retail floor; at least one day is a weekend day/night, as dictated by business needs.
- Ability to work early mornings or late nights as shipment schedule and business needs dictate.
- Ability to work all shipment shifts.
- Ability to make thorough decisions quickly and absorb calculated risks.
- Holds entire team to highest inventory standards and consistently provides ongoing training and support to team members.
- Manages and delegates many inventory projects concurrently, asks for and receives feedback on a daily basis.
- Plans and executes all large seasonal floor flips/shipments.
- Inventory Organization: Ensure that all staff members understand all inventory best practices – including damage procedures, Return Authorizations, Seasonal deliveries, and Quarterly Inventory Counts. Holds fellow team members to the highest standards on store and stock room organization. Can develop a benchmark for future Inventory Key Holders in the store and company wide.
- Operations: Executes POS operations at administrator level and can pull all relevant inventory reports.
- People: Actively recruits culture-fit team members on ongoing basis
- Community: Works directly with store leadership to ensure the successful completion of any events scheduled during floor shifts.
- Finance: Stays within controllable Inventory budget as delivered by Store Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of current retail leadership experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years in Inventory, merchandising, stock control, storage organization or related field.
- Self-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial store experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the footwear marketplace a plus.
- Experience and best practice knowledge in setting up new retail locations.
- High level of expertise in computers, web, and inventory management (Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, Apple & Microsoft platforms, knowledgeable in various POS systems).
- Knowledge of labor laws, as well as standard retail laws such as ADA compliancy, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends as business dictates.
- We are a movement – We leverage storytelling to inspire people to connect to our global movement. We create advocacy for this movement in every interaction with our customers, partners, and employees.
- We will be Entrepreneurial – We are curious and innovative. We allow ourselves the space to fail. We can be successful by taking a scrappy approach to business.
- We expect a lot from each other – Collaboration across boundaries and borders is required in order to achieve our common goals. Leading with authenticity and humility will be needed. We work, give, and succeed as a team while also having fun.
- We are committed to a long term vision – We do not allow short-term gains to compromise our goals of making a lasting impact.
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.