TOO FACED COSMETICS, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Global Sales and Events
at TOO FACED COSMETICS, LLC
- Job ID
- Sales - Domestic
- Regular Full-Time
IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
The Manager, Global Sales and Events will manage the execution and planning of all retail sales events internationally and partner closely with the Manager of Sales Events North America for consistency. This position will perform a range of administrative and operational duties to support event needs of the Field Sales team internationally as well as lead strategy and concept for all event programs. This position involves owning your own projects, working collaboratively with Sales and Education teams to generate new ideas and implement changes, as well as being accountable for event retail sales results. This position reports to the Global Director of Retail, Marketing, and Social Events.
This position will be based at the Too Faced corporate HQ in Irvine, CA.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
Event Planning and Execution:
- Meet with retail partners to customize opportunity by account.
- Execute Events in store with field executives.
- Oversee the International events calendar to maximize retailer opportunities.
- Manage Event in a Box programs for all retailers.
Event Goals & Results
- In partnership with Field Sales, communicate performance expectations, results, and successful field sales event strategies to corporate and field.
- In partnership with Field Sales, oversee event trackers.
- Communicate all event contest incentives for field members and ensure prizes are submitted and processed in a timely manner.
- Partner with Manager, Sales Events North America to submit and track creative briefs for all event collateral
- Partner with Events Manager, EMEA to collect collateral allocations across all markets and communicate needs to creative events team
- Oversee operational processes required to deliver the collateral on-time to field teams including allocation and shipment
- Point of contact for all event collateral requests
- Coordinate all elements of the field event toolkits into one comprehensive communication package to the field (e.g. Visual standards from the creative events team, client experience and execution from education, sales goals and dates from sales).
- Ensure toolkits are ready in a timely manner for all event and tools.
- Manage the distribution of quarterly sample to the field team
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of retail, cosmetic vendor or special event experience preferred
- Strong computer skills: Work, Power Point, Excel & Outlook
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask & prioritize assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills required.