Trailer Park, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Motion Graphics Artist
at Trailer Park, Inc.
- Regular Full-Time
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.
Trailer Park is seeking a talented Motion Graphics Artist to join our Motion Graphics Team
Assisting in conceptualizing the design for films, trailers, commercials, broadcast, and motion graphic projects; assisting in troubleshooting design problems and production difficulties; coordinating the functional requirements of the production; designing main titles, logos and cards for movies and television shows; storyboarding, preparing and shooting live action video/film; compositing and creating 2D/3D animation; job archiving or restoring; assisting editors in video editing, motion graphics, transition editing, and special effects or shots treatment; and utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects in performing the duties described above.
- Reel of previous motion design work is a must.
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
- Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Passionate about design and typography, staying informed about current trends.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
- Ability to think creatively.Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.