Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bus Drivers Wanted- Lancaster CA $1,000 BONUS
- Requisition ID
- Position Category
- Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
- Internal Reference
- Internal Code 3
- Transdev Services
Bus Drivers needed in Lancaster, CA
Transdev is actively hiring bus drivers for their fixed route transit service in Lancaster. We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move around throughout Antelope Valley using public transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America – one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
****$1,000 RETENTION BONUS****
Why Drive With Us?
- No Experience Needed
- We will help you obtain a Commercial Driver’s License
- Pay rates ranging from $14.25- $24.00 per hour, depending on seniority
- Paid health benefits, along with flexible work schedules
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around Lancaster in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
If you have any questions, please contact us Luz.Perkins@transdev.com or Xiomara.Garcia@transdev.com
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.