Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at T-Solutions, Inc.
- # of Openings
T-Solutions is the company people want to work for and work with when seeking global services and innovative solutions. We employ highly qualified and uniquely skilled professionals who are committed to providing services with integrity. We are the preferred partner to deliver excellence and to enrich our clients, employees and communities.
Who We Are
T-Solutions is a woman owned, veteran owned small business headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that creates exceptional, responsive solutions to complex challenges for our global clients in the field of government contracting. We are an innovative, agile provider of specialized, technical solutions and an exceptional cache of capabilities that enable mission-critical operations and decision making. We provide the expertise and guidance needed to help clients succeed in today’s era of defense, security, maintenance engineering, logistics, and business transformation. Our core competencies are aligned with the current needs of our clients; and those competencies anticipate and facilitate work with our client to address their future needs. We are continually striving to adapt emerging and proven technologies to further enhance the abilities of our clients and partners.
**This position is contingent upon Contract Award**
We are currently seeking candidates for a Program Manager in our Port Hueneme, CA office. This position is responsible for meeting the contract deliverables by: identifying, distributing, and balancing the workload across tasks and amongst the contractor employees and subcontractors in accordance with established work flow, the employees’ skill-levels, and/or their occupational specialization.
- Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort of corporate professional and administrative support services and manages across multiple teams.
- Directs efforts of cross-competency team(s) to include contractors at multiple locations.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- Oversees execution of tasks, financial status reporting and administrative requirements.
- Identifies operational requirements, provide recommendations for corrective actions and represent the contractor in all relations.
This position includes a moderate level of travel.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in any technical or managerial discipline (Master’s Degree preferred)
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience with DoD acquisition processes, in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, or Industry or Government business management
- Ten years’ supervisory experience
- Five years’ experience briefing Senior Executive Service and Flag level personnel
- Experience with U.S. Navy (and/or DoD) corporate management systems, DoD installations/facilities, U.S. Government human resources systems and management, public affairs, financial management and/or logistics is desired.
- Knowledgeable of acquisition policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, administration, facilities, logistics and budget/financial management.
- Active/Interim or Renewable DoD Secret Clearance