Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager - Maintenance
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary function of the District Manager(DM) is to ensure assigned work is performed to company and customer standards. District Managers are responsible for helping manage up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for up to 15-20 service vendors within an assigned district. District Managers ensure client satisfaction through conscientious selection and oversight of the service vendors who perform the turn services and providing paralleled customer service to property managers. Essential Functions and Duties include client service and support, service vendor management, and operations management. The DM will travel within an assigned district to inspect and/or correct the quality of work performed by technicians, including but not limited to carpet cleaning, housekeeping and paint. The DM will gather and relay critical information regarding customer satisfaction, defects, technician performance, etc., to the leadership team. The DM will play a critical role in searching for and identifying value-add opportunities at each property. Follow given KPI’s as well as manage assigned assistant district manager (ADM) with assistance in managing district.
- Responsible for working with 15-25 properties at a time to deliver on key service offerings for Simple Turns.
- Manage team of employees and contractors on scope of work performance and completion
- Perform daily site visits to portfolio to check in on services performed and overall customer satisfaction
- Perform daily quality control visits to ensure scope of work is being followed
- Continue to orientate teams on a standard expected by our clients
- Perform daily check ins with teams to ensure work has been completed and/or started
- Assist ADM in any daily problems within your district
- Attend and participate in performance meetings
- Communicate with management any escalated issues of potential performance issues
- Follows quality checklists to identify, process and correct defects discovered at work sites
- Works with building principals, technicians, and other key personnel to complete projects.
- Communicates with properties regarding job details, drives value-added services.
- Serves as property and technician retention leader by utilizing effective objectives handling.
- Responsible for correcting unsafe conditions in work area and reporting any conditions that are not correctable to management immediately.
- Use cleaning products per established safety procedures, and instruct others on proper procedure.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required
- Valid state issued driver’s license.
- Prior experience in service management or property management preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to operate company vehicle in a manner consistent with local and state rules and regulations and company policy.
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools and work in tiring and / or uncomfortable positions as needed.
- Ability to work inside or out, or on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, and ladders.
- Ability to be exposed to hot and cold temperatures and cleaning chemicals.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.