Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant I
at Viacom Inc.
Location : CityStateForPostingHollywood, CA
- Paramount Pictures
- Job Locations
- iCIMS ID
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President for World Wide Home Media Sales and Distribution and the Senior Vice President for Home Media Operations.
- Manage executives’ inbox, calendars and meeting set up
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking and logging calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Maintain and circulate agendas for department and customer meetings
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Preparing, reports, memos, and other documents
- Researching data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Creating visitor gate passes and greetings
- Using various software, including Salesforce and Microsoft office suite with focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing travel and entertainment expense reports
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Oversee Paramount’s consumer response programMonitor Paramount 3rd party providers
- Experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to senior management
- Advance Microsoft Office skills with an ability to become familiar with form-specific software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- 4+ years Executive Assistatn expereicne reproting to senior managment, preferred.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Discretion, diplomacy and integrity