Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MRO Office Clerk
The position(s) described here are for Option Care (previously known as Walgreens Infusion Services), a former subsidiary of Walgreen Co. (Walgreens). Option Care became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company.
Job Duties Include: Handles general office and data entry duties of the office. Performs all functions in a professional manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to assist with data entry, scheduling and records management. Completes data entry projects and other office assignments as given. Copies, faxes and files paperwork as needed. File incoming materials and records for patients according to the file system. Search for and investigate information contained in the files, keep files current and supply information from file data or remove files upon request. Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information. Accepts other responsbilities and duties that may be assigned.
- High School graduate or Equivalent
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows).
- Experience operating a phone, computer, fax machine and copier
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- At least 6 months experience of medical filing.