Walter P Moore
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Engineer - Structural Engineering
at Walter P Moore
- Req Number
- Experienced Roles
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 600+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
We are seeking to hire a qualified Structural Engineer with 8+ years’ experience in design of large commercial structures.
Qualified candidates should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated professional who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when meeting client and project needs, are pluses.
Clients will include architects, developers, institutions, and contractors. In addition to all the skills listed above, the qualified candidate should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude.
In addition to the above, the qualified candidate will have relevant experience working on design of office buildings, commercial, sports, aviation, healthcare, education, and cultural buildings with construction costs of $25 million and up.
- 8+ years’ experience in relevant commercial building design
- Demonstrated career growth that includes experience working on design teams for a variety of building types
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural
- California PE/SE a plus, but ability to obtain P.E. in first year is a must
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with a competitive benefits and compensation package.