Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Captain, Interior Design
at Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Job Captain in our downtown Los Angeles, California office.
Job Captains are highly motivated project coordinators and problem solvers who take charge of the project with support from the Project Manager and keep projects moving forward efficiently. Job Captains provide coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete a project. Job Captains are accountable for leading consultant coordination and the coordination of internal resources.
Interior Design Job Captain qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working on corporate interior design projects.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience using CAD and Revit to complete a full set of construction documents as well as maintaining project drawings
- Experience using Newforma preferred.
- Relevant experience in with ADA, building codes and permits.
- Experience assisting Project Manager in construction administration tasks.
- Excellent communication skills - able to understand project goals and deliverables; initiate and maintain contact with other key project individuals for clarification, and coordination of critical issues.
- Proven experience to effectively meet deadlines, manage multiple assignments and multitask while producing a quality product.
- Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Our portfolio include office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, hospitality, auto and renovations.
Ware Malcomb provides the best of both worlds; a small office supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the resources, amenities, and opportunities afforded by a large International Design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and was chosen as a 2018 Best Firm to Work for by Zweig Group!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**