Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Systems Engineer in our Irvine, California corporate office.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Our portfolio include office, industrial, build-to-suit, manufacturing, retail, restaurant, hospitality, auto and renovations.
- Manage existing Windows Server infrastructure and associated applications
- Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all computer users
- Perform question/problem diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions or repair problems
- Clearly communicate/document technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
- Document workflows and procedures thoroughly
- Work with multiple departments to create the specifications needed to support desktop and network issues throughout out the firm
- Maintain Highly Available infrastructure
- Able to work flexible schedule and be available for occasional after business-hours work when required
- Assist IT Management in forming long term IT strategic plans and executing those plans as approved by executive management
- Possibility of short (<1 week at a time) business travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience administering Windows 2008 - 2019 based Active Directory
- 3+ years experience of user support for Windows 7 and Windows 10
- 3+ years experience with Meraki or other modern networking with multi-site networking
- Knowledge of maintaining SQL Server installations
- Knowledge of administering Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- Experience with vSphere 5/6 and Hyper-V experience preferred
- Experience supporting Adobe and Autodesk applications preferred
- Newforma Project Center administration experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are essential
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Well-rounded business sense
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
Ware Malcomb provides the best of both worlds; a small office supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the resources, amenities, and opportunities afforded by a large International Design firm.
Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and was chosen as a 2018 Best Firm to Work for by Zweig Group!
**Must be able to legally work in the US**