YUSEN LOGISTICS CO., LTD
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at YUSEN LOGISTICS CO., LTD
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
The Billing Specialist will support the Billing Department Manager and all duties assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, modify, correct, mail, and file invoices on a daily basis, including the review of its accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare approved invoices for mailing and record keeping.
- Resolve billing inquiry calls from internal and external customers.
- Escalate billing problems to Billing Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintain all paperwork in customer files.
- Review, maintain, and generate reporting for Management review.
- Investigate and provide follow up on identified issues and disputed invoices.
- Perform all job functions while adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Billing Supervisor and other Management personnel and perform special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external customers in person and over the phone.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to verify data input and to identify and correct errors.
- Systems experience: ERP systems experience preferred, JD Edwards a plus; TOPS, NAVIS (Express); Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- Two (2) through three (3) years of billing experience, preferably in a shared services environment or transportation and/or warehouse industry.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email and preparing reports and work schedule
- Review and analyze data and information.
- Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services, along with transportation solutions all while providing complete and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit our website at www.yusen-logistics.com.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company’s employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.